Sunday, June 04, 2006

Just 4 more wins

Sports fans and non-sports fans, the stage is set. The Mavs and the Heat will take on each other in the NBA Finals. It is the first time for either team to reach the Finals. It starts in Dallas this Thursday night. The Mavs have the home court advantage which should help their cause. Most analyists favor the Mavs, I also. I really think this their year to win it all. Besides that not much news here. We had a little rain but we need a lot more. The National forest is closed due to extreme fire danger. No camping there, no charcoal anywhere, no fireworks and no watering our lawns. Bucket watering is allowed for plants. We also have a water crisis here. I go outside of the house to take a leak a lot to save the 2 to 4 gallons it take to flush the toilet. Its cool because I have a large lot with lots of trees . It's part of my conservative nature. Plus in the winter, I get to write stuff in the snow. A good thing about living at 7000 feet is that it seldom gets above 84 degrees, and that is only for a few hours a day. It's cool. The average low temp in July is 48 degrees. Off to see Foreigner in concert tonight. I saw them in '78. I'll see how they compare to their hayday in the 70s.

4 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Whozfan said...

Just 3 more wins needed. Game 1 Mavs 90 Heat 80

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Whozfan said...

Looking good! Game 2 Mavs 99 Heat 85

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Whozfan said...

This is beginning to look like a sweep.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Whozfan said...

This no longer looks like a sweep.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home