Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Kimo's Rules

  • I'm not exactly sure of the origin of Kimo or his rules but here they are as were given to me by registered massage therapist inthe 80's. 1. Never judge a day by the weather. 2. The best things in life aren' things. 3 Tell the truth--There is less to remember. 4. Speak softly and wear a loud shirt. 5. Loosen up -- The unaimed arrow never misses. 6. He who dies with the most toys -- Still dies. 7. Age is relative -- When you're over the hill --You picked up speed. 8. There are two ways to get rich -- You can make more or you can require less. 9. What you look like doesn't matter -- Beauty is internal. 10. No Rain -- No Rainbows.

8 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger -tnchick- said...

I couldn't agree more with these things. I love the "best things in life aren't things" I hadn't heard that before, actually.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger acaligurl said...

very nice! no rain.... no rainbows.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Chandira said...

Having told a few 'white lies', (OK, and some big nasty ones), that made me laugh.

I had a grilfriend when I was a kid who was a compulsive liar, she just couldn't help herself, even when she had no reason to, so I used to love 'testing' her memory.. ;-)

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Chuck said...

hey old friend, how have you been ? come see me some time, take care.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Chandira said...

Hey, where you at? :-)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I like 4. 5. & 7.:-)

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

say dude, where've ya been hidin' ?

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Whozfan said...

Seasons Greetings all! Where does the time go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home