Saturday, April 21, 2007

OH YEA

I almost forgot about this. I spend a lot of time at www.lubbockonline, a discussion board with a wide variety of subjects and posters. One can be anonymous and it's free. Sign up and join in. Today is my birthday. I came out kickin and screaming in TX in 1959. I share birthdays with Andie McDowell (1958), Tony Danza (1951), Queen Elizabeth II, Charles Grodin, and other folks I'm sure. My golf game is coming along pretty good for just my 2nd year. I've been sober over 19 months, the best thing I've done for myself so far. Peace and Love Dudes and Dudettes! PS I joined tribe and its pretty cool. If anyone is interested let me know.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

dude, wher have you been, i hope all is well with you and yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home