Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Snow

We finally had a decent snow here today about 5 inches with more expected tomorrow and tomorrow night. I'll probably ski tomorrow if it's not too windy. It's great living so close to a ski area we can be real picky about what days we go. It's now 16 degrees with a low of 10 expected. SPORTS The Cowboys are much improved since the last time I posted. They seem to be really Romovated now. They might reach the 11-5 mark I predicted in the offseason. The Mavs are also doing much better having just won 10 in a row, get er done. BEDS I got me on of them Tempurpedic mattress a few days ago and I love it. Slept better last night than I have in a couple of months. But there's still an impression of the young lady who was in it last night. It just has not sprung back to shape like they said it would. LOL I've got 120 day sleep test drive, if the impression of her is not gone by then I'll send the sucker back. What else can I do? 438 days into sobriety and I fee like a thousand dollars!

6 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Serene Living said...

hi whofzan, has the impressions left ur new mattress....bit of a curiosity to know....it must be good to live in a place where it snows, i went searching for some snow 2 years bak here in a hill stattion far away from Shimla(which actually get quite a decent snow in Dec-Feb....

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Whozfan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Whozfan said...

Hey serene, no the impression is still there. You've seen the commercials where the handprint goes in and disappears. Well this is a whole body impression. If it's not gone by Monday, I'm gonna call em.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Serene Living said...

hi, well perhaps 'coz i line in 'nother part of the world, i 'ven't seen this commercial...but i can imagine ...

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Chandira said...

Dang! That could get you into trouble.. lol

Glad you're sleeping well and feeling like $1,000..
bah, you beat Seattle for snowfall, we only got about 2 inches, but it was enough to wreak havic among the soccer mums in their 4wd SUV's. ;-)

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Whozfan said...

chandira, good to see you. Are those horns? Are you a Texas Longhorn fan? Have I told you that my youngest uncle lives in Pallyup (sp) and works in Tacoma? Well he does, he's been there since the early '80s. I love my new memory foam mattress, so far so good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home